February 20, 2014
Marah asked if we could do a mini session to get a few save the date photos out before spring. Unfortunately because of our dangerously cold winter every Saturday in December and January didn’t work out. Finally we noticed a warm snap in the forecast so we set a date – only to have the wind chills bring us to -7 below again! But we decided to brave it and get a few shots. I think we were only outside about 10 minutes tops!
Thanks for braving the cold you two! Can’t wait for spring and a longer engagement session. : )